4/29/2010

How To Own Barbie Make Up

In the modern society, kinds of entertainment are provided for us, but the parties of young people are most attractive me. There are all varieties of modern fashion clothings and colorful makeups in the different parties. Barbie has become an important member of fashion since. Barbie Party, it would gather around me and attract all people's eyes: perfect look, aesthetic shape; as well as it is a direction of leading the barbie and the strend of the times. People have also attended the Barbie Party with a pure short sexy dress and bling shining makeup.

As below, a video will teach us how to own Barbie makeup as a fashionable girl. It was made by my good friend, named JiJi. She love Barbie, also love makeup. I had a interview on her feeling of Barbie Makeup. She said: 
"Although I usually love Barbie dolls, also have a passion to change a variety of shapes. But this is the first time I made up the Barbie makeover on my face, it tasted really wonderful and strange feeling! You will find makeup and dolls, the two completely different areas of manufacturing industry could combine perfectly! For most women, Barbie can be used to dress up their own exclusive make-up production. What a happiness! And now we can have a virtual beautiful skin like Barbie as well as exquisite makeup. At that moment, it shows all the extreme beauty and fashion."





These photos were taken and edited by myself.
These video came from my friend JIJI's work. It original website is  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkwyQ3ox1IA

2 comments:

  1. it looks good.espicail the video

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I learnt how to make up from this video. it is my teacher~

    ReplyDelete