4/27/2010

Barbie Images

Nowadays, kinds of Barbie images appear in the world. Barbie has been continuously improved and innovated when she was born. Barbie doll's new appearance has been fixed and improved after more than about 500 times. In order to Barbie has beautiful fashions, Since 1995 to now, about more than 1 billion clothes has been produced; and it has been produced about 100 new clothes for Barbie doll. Now, Barbie has been sold in 150 countries, the total sales quantity are over 1 billion. Barbie, who is loved by little girls and young American ladies, is the best-selling toy market all over the world. Barbie has become the favorite doll of people around the world material.


These photos were taken by myself in Preston, Lancashire, UK.
This video was edited by myself.

2 comments:

  1. i like barbie..it looks really good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like Barbie very much! I bought many Barbie dolls in China. I love Barbie movies as well..

    ReplyDelete