4/27/2010

How To Make A Barbie Coffee Pattern

When you go to the Costa coffee store, you may notice the different styles to other coffee bars. Not only the warm and welcoming atmosphere, but also appears the special pattern on the top of Coffee drinks -- a five pentagram pattern, and we're incredibly and amazed its art. It makes people have a good mood all day.
In Shanghai Barbie shop, it also has a Barbie Pattern on the top of Coffee drinks -- it is a Barbie doll's head, which looks very nice. Today, I will teach you how to make a Barbie Princess Coffee Pattern.



I bought a Barbie paper in the Aldi, it just cost me 99 pences. All kinds of Barbie Princess on it.



You can cut down one Barbie Princess head if you like.
I like Snow White very much. So, I chose Snow White to as a example.

I cut it from the edge of the pattern slowly. Don't snip the joints.




Compare the former one, you can find it has same shape. The latter one look like the Snow White.
  

This is a successful pattern. I cut the dress of this Snow White, just because I want it become a flower below Snow White's face. It looks more beautiful. You can try it whatever the coffee or milk if you want to have a good mood. Use your one hand to take it, and spraying chocolate powder on food by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment