4/25/2010

Barbie Games

"Barbie", not only do appear as a doll in girls' mind, but also as a princess in the animated movies, she is very influential in the games in a global field as a cartoon star as well. Particularly in the field of small game such as all kinds of the Barbie princess make-up game, Barbie dress up game, Barbie cooking and so on. Barbie games are very popular nowadays.

Today, I will show you the Barbie Cards Game. It is a wonderful game for everyone, if you are good at the math, you are the winner! Now, I will introduce this nice game as following:
 
Beginning of the game, there are 6 princesses present on the screen; they are Cinderella Sandy, Little Mermaid Ariel, Sleeping Beauty Aurora, Belle, Snow White and Jasmine Princess.


There are 5 types cards in this Barbie Princess Cards Game, every card has a Barbie princess appearance, as well as has the number in each card from 2-6. They are the general cards.



It has 2 special cards. One is "Reverse" Card, it turns the direction of cards; other one is "Princesses" Card, it can help you get the number you wanted form 1-6.


Now, it turns me, the numbers are 11 now, so, I must play 1, which will get 12 totally. But there is no number 1, so I decide to use the "Princesses" Card to choose 1 to get number 12. I will win 5 scores this game.



If I get the number over 12, I will lose the scores with equal the played cards' number on the table.
If I get the number less 12, and turn to the next people to play the cards continually.

This game comes from a Chinese web: http://www.7k7k.com/swf/17007.htm?zuo If you like it, try it! You will find more fun from this game.

1 comment:

  1. Barbie has evolved in different ways after more than fifty years of introduction.

    juegos de barbie

    ReplyDelete